We are happy to have taken off to the skies!!!
BOOK NOW to travel from now until 31 July with our affordable fares including FREE 20kg checked in luggage and one FREE date change, for your immediate and urgent essential travel and while we also still remain compliant with government regulations, and reduced schedule within the Golden Triangle (JNB, CPT and DUR) routes.
Guests who booked before the 25th May 2020 for travel on Mango flights for the period up to including 31st July 2020, will be issued with vouchers.
Only, bookings made on or after 25 May 2020 for JNB, CPT, DUR (i.e. JNBCPT, CPTJNB, CPTDUR, DURCPT, JNBDUR and DURJNB) for travel from 15 June to 31 July 2020, will NOT be cancelled and vouchers will NOT be issued, instead, Guests will be re-accommodated onto flights that were scheduled to comply with the Lockdown Level 3 regulations and restrictions. Guests will be engaged accordingly.
The new schedule is available for sale now through our various booking channels and Guests can make use of their vouchers when purchasing tickets via our website. To provide some extra peace of mind, Mango will be allowing one Free Date Change on all bookings made on/after 5th June 2020 and on/before 31st July 2020, irrespective of travel dates
For guests eligible for vouchers, please be on the lookout for the voucher communication on your email. Should you not receive your voucher by Tuesday 16 June 2020 please send us your written feedback via the following email address, email@example.com. For Guests who did their bookings via travel agents or third party websites, please contact Mango Airlines and/or your travel agent directly if you do not receive your voucher.
Please observe the following pertinent Conditions for Essential Travel:
- Permitted flights are between Johannesburg, Durban and Cape Town.
- Regulations state that permits will be required for travellers to prove that they are travelling for business or essential purposes. Permits from your employer authorizing your travel and/or a sworn affidavit which would need to be acquired from a magistrate’s office or a police station, will be required for travel.
- Please check the permitted travel FAQs for more information and required documentation.
- Mango adheres to strict safety protocols and would encourage our essential traveller to also adhere to that during travel.
- Due to these extra regulatory and safety protocols, we would advise our Guest to plan for extra time for their flight journeys. Please arrive at least two-and-half hours prior to your flight as a contingency for any unforeseen delays including requirement to undergo routine health pre-screening protocols conducted at the airport terminal entry. Visit www.flymango.com for more information on this.
These are extraordinary times which require never-before-implemented extraordinary measures. We call for all South Africans and in particular, our valued business traveller to adhere to the extended lockdown regulations, i.e., to wear masks, maintain good hygiene and social distancing and more than ever before, continue to use all our digital platforms (Web, Mobi-App, email, etc.) to transact with us. Together, we will get through this and once again return to the skies to get our Guests where they need to be.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you in advance for your continued support.
Go Discover More. Go Mango.
Terms and Conditions Apply*