URGENT MESSAGE FOR THOSE WHO ARE FLYING TO ZANZIBAR:
HAVE YOU BEEN TO CHINA IN THE PAST 14 DAYS?
Have you or someone you know travelled to China? Or have you been in close physical contact with someone with a confirmed case of Coronavirus. If your answer is YES or you are unsure, please help us manage the health risk by filling in the attached non-compulsory form, print it and hand it in at a Mango check-in counter.
Are you travelling to Zanzibar? Have you considered the following:
- Have you travelled from a Coronavirus affected area within the last 14 days?
No – continue to question 2.
Yes – please print form number 1, complete and bring it to the check-in counter.
2. Have you been around anyone who has been in the Coronavirus affected areas, within the last 14 days?
No – continue to number 3
Yes – please complete form number 1 and bring it to check in.
3. Please familiarise yourself with the following suggested precautions:
· Wash your hands frequently using soap and water and/or a hand sanitizer
· When coughing or sneezing, cover your nose and mouth with a flexed elbow or tissue
· Avoid traveling if you have a fever or a cough
· Avoid close contact with people suffering from a fever or cough
· Advise ground or cabin crew if you become sick while travelling
· You are welcome to wear a mask and/or gloves if you feel comfortable however it is not mandatory as there have been no cases of the Coronavirus confirmed or suspected in Zanzibar to date
When entering South Africa from Zanzibar, you need to stay seated as the South African Port Health staff will be temperature screening everyone before they are allowed to leave the aircraft. In addition please complete this form "click here".