The virus may not be airborne, but we are. At Mango, we understand the key role that airlines need to play in preventing the spread of pandemics like Covid-19. As stewards of travel, we take this responsibility extremely seriously and always strive to ensure that our passengers can travel unhindered and stress free.
As such, we want to assure our passengers of a few things:
- We have reviewed and reiterated our already stringent safety controls for communicable diseases, which will be found in all Cabin and Emergency in-house documentation.
- We have increased our aircraft cleaning efforts and are currently developing a passenger awareness campaign
- All our planes are cleaned according to strict Boeing specification and are fitted with a HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filter, which filters out recirculated air on board each plane to remove airborne particles.
- Mango leadership and technical teams are in the process of formulating extra precautionary measures to ensure that passengers are safe, feel comfortable and reassured.
- We will continue working closely with the National Institute for Communicable Diseases (NICD), the Department of Health, Port Health, ACSA and the CAA to ensure that we comply with all best practices and regulations set out in the public’s interest.
In the meantime, stay alert, wash your hands thoroughly, know the health status of those around you, and most importantly, if you are feeling ill, please seek medical treatment and avoid flying until a doctor clears you to do so.
Mango now allows you to change your flight date with no additional administration fee
Unsure about your flight date and destination? Need to change your booking? With Mango, you can book your flight with the peace of mind of being able to change your booking once-off without paying a date change fee. Guests who have bookings or intend booking with Mango for travel until 30th April 2020 will now be able to change their flight dates. Mango will waive the change fees applicable when making date changes .
Please may you kindly contact our call-center on 086 100 1234 to make your flight change.
Please note that the fare difference will be applicable when making your change.